Friday, August 07, 2009

What DIDN'T happen today?

* I didn't go to the gym. I'm going tomorrow afternoon - yes, Saturday - and hopefully we will go to the cinema afterwards.
* I also didn't leave the office early. Summer Fridays I leave at 1pm - left almost 4pm. Not fun, especially when you got at work every day at 8.30am and left almost every day after 7pm (yesterday at 8.30pm). You get used very quickly to having a life here, so when these things happens can be very irritating. My 'official' working hours are either from 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm with 1h lunch break. :-) Unofficially I work from 9am to 6pm every day except Fridays, from 9am to 4pm (Summer Fridays as per above). But in real life I never take lunch breaks, get to the office 30min earlier and leave 30 min later. Sweet.
* I also didn't follow my diet. Had a Burger King meal. So so so stressed out that I needed it. :-) Probably the second of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!