Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday

Such a bad day, neither beginning nor end of the week. Typical half
empty, half full situation.

Didn't sleep well at all, had weird dreams, bed was too warm/too cold.
So I'm tired and wishing it was Friday.

It's also cold this morning. Colder than I expected.

All I can do now is look forward my holidays. We are going to Malaga
for a week in September. The idea is to rent a car and drive through
the coast. I heard that the weather will be nice so fingers crossed.

Then we are going for two weeks to Brazil. It's not really going to be
proper holidays as I haven't been to Brazil for 3 years now and it
will be all abou family and introducing Cipri to the folks. He will
then decide if he still want to stay with me (haha). We are hoping to
have some few days to travel around but two weeks is not much really.

And that will be it. I'll have another 3 days for the rest of the
year, that I might just use between Xmas and NY, but we will just stay
in London.

Ok, got to London Bridge now. Gotta go.

--
Sent from my mobile device

2 comments:

  1. I guess the holidays in sight make it a bit more difficult to deal with real life here... Is like you know it could be so better if only you could fast forward time... Don't blame you at all. You work so hard, but remember work hard, play hard :) Hope your day gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about you guys going to Brazil! So Cipri got over his bad thoughts about flying so many hours over the Atlantic, after all?

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!