Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year!

Ok, it's been a while now, but we are still in January, and it's the thought that counts.

Lilian (Brazil) and Roberto (Italy) were in town and we went to the very exciting fireworks evening in Embankment. Hmmm, having spent a couple of NYE in Copacabana, the fireworks are not big deal at all, but it was nice to talk to -hug-drink & sing with strangers - including some Brazilians.

We went to the cinema before heading off to Embankment. I can't remember if we ate beforehand. But you can see we were drinking.

These guys were having wine while I was just having 'Fanta'.

Roberto, Lilian & I with a stranger at the back. Hello, stranger!

I think this was on the 1st January - eating a delicious spaghetti by Roberto. Again, I'm the only healthy one, having orange juice. I'm such a good girl and my mum must be so proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. What's with the orange juice? Were you taking antibiotics or something?

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!