Thursday, January 22, 2009

Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

As I said, I'm determined to loose weight. Not as determined as I should/could be, but well... maybe determined is not the right word. Wishful would be a better fit.

Fit. Nice word. Yesterday I went to the spinning class with my favourite instructor ever. My soul was in pain after the class, but it was SO good. I hate gym - exercising in geral. But I feel good about myself when I go. I feel better when I don't go, but I shouldn't say this out loud.
Wha-eva. So, let me introduce you to my new aquisition:This is Tanita, the super scale. Just super. Not super duper. Or super mega wow. I wasn't courageous enough to go for these ones. The super will be enough.
She is so super that my body fat is 5% lower than whatLelei's scale showed me.

I'm gonna fight the power! Today is the second day of the rest of my life - write this down.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! My scale is SUPER DUMB! It only tells me how many lbs I have, then I have to convert to kg. Stupid, stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well, at least the cheap scale I had had both systems (stones - kilos). I can only think kilo and meter, so I'm glad my new super scale works pretty well with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll do it Qris! We have to go to wherever that place we said we were going when you reached your target weight! (ok, we have to remember it first, haha)

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!