Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Errrr...

I can't remember what I was about to say...

I've been working a lot, too much to do and I am quite workaholic. Today I left the office after 8pm, Tuesday almost 9pm, Friday I was supposed to leave at 2pm but we have an event that goes until 4pm.

As we say in Brazil, poor people's hapiness doesn't last long. Weather forecast for the weekend: rainy and cold. Boo hoo. I remember the winter of 2005 before leaving Rio to move to London - I was swimming to help healing my broken leg. Temperatures around 30-35°C. In winter, you know what I mean? Let's not talk about summer.

Haven't been to the gym at all in the last couple of weeks. I miss it - not the gym, but exercising. I feel very tired and "sad". :-( Need to get back in business soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!