Friday, February 22, 2008

From the series "What I have been doing lately"

Besides wanting to sleep until the summer strikes back (if this happens), we are trying to take advantage of the winter sales and go to some musicals. Well, we went to Monty Python's Spamalot (King Arthur and the Holy Grail), which wasn't great but was fun and we recently bought tickets to see Avenue Q. Future plans include We Will Rock You and Mamma Mia. But even with the winter sales, spending £25 per ticket is a luxury, especially with so many plays going on.
On a more practical side, I've been trying to get back to the gym routine. I'm very proud of myself this week: I went four times to the gym! :-) I have to push myself to go, because if there's something I don't enjoy is the gym environment. Sweaty people, collective showers, horrible music... At least I really feel good about myself after working out. Oh, I guess it's worth mentioning that so far I haven't noticed any difference (except that I put on some extra couple of kilos) since I started the gym, last October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!