Monday, December 10, 2007

Almost a month later...

No lame excuses this time; I've just been extremely lazy these last weeks. Blame the winter coming and the lack of daylight.

Today I took the day off. I was planning to spend a long weekend in New York with Cipri, but there were more cons than pros, so I decided to spend the whole weekend doing nothing in London (meaning, at home).



I have to say that the latest weeks were quite boring, with a lot of work to do, Saturdays inclusive, and nothing much exciting happening in my life.



And because I hate boredom, I tend to do things I wasn't supposed to. Like spending money and making plans way in advance. The latest purchases, though, are cultural ones. Last Saturday I bought tickets to see Radiohead at the Victoria Park on June 25th - Wednesday - at 4 pm! Do you know what this means? Yeah, I'll have to take a day off of my holidays to be able to attend it. But it's Radiohead and the tickets were "only" 50 quid (Two years ago, the tickets were £100+ on eBay, the only way to buy them).







End of March - around Easter - I will also see the sweethearts of my youth. I used to be a huge The Cure fan when I was around 10 years old. Robert Smith, this guy with a spider hair, was "the most gorgeous man (sic) ever". Kids, they know nothing about life.

Anyways, I decided that I was going to see as many cool shows as possible in 2008. After all, this is the beauty of being in London - the potty of the world. If you don't take advantage of the amount of cool bands that stop by for a quick show or travel everywhere, you're better off dead.


Ok, a bit too dramatic, but it's the only way I can feel less guilty for spending almost £200.00 for a couple of hours (bare in mind: two tickets each day - I don't even know if Cipri will join me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!