Monday, July 02, 2007

It's getting warmer!!

Celebrate, Britons, summer will arrive. One day. It is 15°C now - warm if you compare to last week.
I remember when I was living in Rio. In winter, I used to wear two long sleeves t-shirts and get quite surprised when the temperature was around 18°C. Now, I am wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and it's alright. It's raining like hell. Just because now I have decided to walk from the train station to work (and vice-versa), the rain won't stop. It doesn't matter, I'm Brazilian and I never give up! By the way, the walk is about 20-25 minutes each way. Not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Not too bad at all my dear. Good luck with the walk, I have decided the same, but always give it in to the bad weather :( Shame really... They say this will be a one-day summer , on the 15th July, but rejoice, at least its a sunday. lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been walking home from work too. It's about an hours walk, but good since my fat ass continues to expand as I sit on it for most of the day. All it needs is a pair of lips to come alive and keep me company, yes - I am referring to my gluteus maximus still. Oh, and to avoid being blown up to bits by religious homicidal pakistanis as well. Yep, that's a good reason too.

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!