Sunday, July 08, 2007

30, but looking like 7!

Marco sent me those pics today! There are from my surpise b-day party, June 22nd, at Cipri's place.

You can see that I am far from looking 30 years old, especially with that hawaiian thingy on my head. That drink near me is called PIMM's and I guess it is typically British. It's a quite refreshing summer drink. It wasn't so warm this year, but you have to keep up with the traditions and have it at this time of the year.

On the back you can see Roberto, Maggie and Edu. I was talking to Maryam, if I'm not mistaken. It was a great evening, friends around, nice food, nice music, nie trip the day after... like birthdays should always be. :-) Below are more of the same.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    Heheheh, eu faço isso com meus amigos brasileiros sempre! Mas no fim das contas, se a gente não gostasse dessa terra estranha e com o tempo ruim, não estaríamos aqui (ainda). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, i think you should adopt your tiara to go to work and clubbing, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, I should paint you with flowers in your hair and everything just like that - seriously. What do you think of that?

    Xx M

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!