Tuesday, February 06, 2007

No return

Our trip to Italy in Easter is booked. The flight, at least. So far, we are going to Italy (Milan/Bergamo/Verona/Venice - if we have time), Hungary (Budapest), and Germany (Munich). Still to book: trip for end of May (no idea where), Romania in June/July and Scotland in August. And guess what? Already thinking bout Christmas and New Years! ahahaha

Nah, just kidding. I'm thinking about the summer. Some people say that this year will be the second hottest year in UK history. I can't imagine the smell in the tube.

Thursday is Marco's birthday. We are going to celebrate one day before, going to a Burlesque show. I hope I can remember to take my camera and bring some photos home. Talking about photos, I have already the photos of Gran Canaria and Copenhagen. I'll try to post at least the ones from Gan Canaria on the trip blog. :-)

I do have other things to say, but I really manage to forget. I think I am just too tired. Oh, well, gonna watch some Family Guy then.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quero viajar tambem!!!!!!!!
    Party all year long!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!