Sunday, February 04, 2007

Last Friday we went for a club after a loooooong time. Well, we went to one on Mari's birthday, but before that, I can barely remember when we've been out to dance. We were so so tired that we almost didn't go. Thank God we did, because it was quite fun. Who "were" we? Cipri & I, Kaisa & Leo, and some of Leo's friend (his boss, a lady from his College department, two PhD students, two Master students).

Oh, what a feeling, when we're dancing on the ceiling. Cipri (British-Romanian), I-forgot-her-name (no idea where she is from, UK?), Leo (Ecuatorian), Christina (Luso-Brasileira).

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, mas eu to rindo a toa! Leo, I-forgot-her-name, Carlos (Colombian), ahmmm-what-is-your-name-again? (Italian), C&C.


Ring around the 'rosies: A pocketful of posies: ah-tishoo, ah-tishoo: We all fall down. Me, Cipri, oh-my-gosh-my-memory-is-not-well (Indian), Kaisa (Estonian), Leo, Juan Carlos (Colombian). The only missing one is Diego, the birthday-guy, who is also from Ecuador - and lived in Sao Paulo for a month! :-P

The pic is a bit dark, but, well, it is romantic. :-)

Saturday we went to Mari's place to eat Vatapah. Yummy, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Good, no, GREAT!!!! Geez! Need to learn this one too. Cipri has some pics, but not in his computer (this one I'm using now). I'll post some when I get them.
Today - Sunday - we went to the cinema. My plan was to spend the whole day in bed. Not even eat! I'm so bored with the food here that I lost my appetite completely. Anways, so we saw The Last King of Scotland. Quite good! Forest Whitaker is very good in the role; he might get the Oscar this year. :-) Still want to see Babel and Perfume.

So, let's talk about the future. Monday & Tuesday, English classes and massage. Wednesday we are going to a Burlesque show. Don't ask me what it is, because I'm not sure. Strip-tease, I was told. Thursday & Friday gonna catch up with friends. I can't remember what I have planned for the weekend. Maybe nothing.
News soon to come, I'll keep you posted. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Menina!!! Como vc está animada!!! Muito bem!!!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!