Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pics to illustrate previous chapters

Some other picutures for the Rio de Janeiro Tour 2006.


Chris, Cris and Lili - Manuel & Joaquim, Copacabana. 23/09/2006 - a very tiring day!! Egotist moment: I love my tan! :-D




Nathalia, Lili and Laine - Manuel & Joaquim, Copacabana. 23/09/2006 - Nath and Lalá less tired after a quick nap.


Sunday picture. We (Nath, Lalá, Maggie, Lili and I) having lunch at Little Italy, Barra da Tijuca. 24/09/2006 - a stormy day!


Going to São Paulo. Joaninha (lady bug), Lalá's car, went back packed with boxes. look how comfortable I was! :-) Hey, no, I didn't go to SP with the girls, they just gave me a ride.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    Adorei a carinha das duas ali atrás!!!

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!