Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hallo!

I've just seen "Little Miss Sunshine". Higly recommended. A bitter-sweet history. Very fofolete.

I've spent this morning archiving school's stuff and throwing away papers and notes. The room is still a mess. Oh, boy, three days to go.

Very busy days, by the way. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will go to the gym. And to the supermaket. Don't tell anybody, but I even ran out of toilet paper. Not to mention that there's no food at home since I've started writing the dissertation.

There's so much I want to write, but I can't right now. It's 1.15 am and if I really want to go to the gym at 8.30 am, I need to sleep, right? Right!

Nighty-night!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Hope the three days go fast. Anything special happening ? :)
    And good luck with the dissertation, let us know how it goes. beijos,

    ReplyDelete
  2. (tentativa #3)
    Chris querida!!
    Olha eu de volta =O)
    Jah havia dado um gas na leitura dos posts, mas agora volto com forca (essa falta de acento me mata!) total nos comments!
    Mas... me conta uma coisinha: como a senhorita estah se virando sem papel higienicooooooooo????? =O|

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!