Thursday, September 28, 2006

Chapter 1

Tuesday I went to the doctor. The dentist complained that I haven't been using the braces for over 8 months. The teeth moved and now I'm feeling a horrible pain when I use the braces. Anyway, it is necessary, right? I also did a blood test and everything is fine with me.

I met my friend Leo in the evening, as he was going to São Paulo on Wednesday. We went for a chat at a place called Bibi Sucos, where you can have almost all kind of juices and sandwiches and crepes. I had a tangerine juice, with a cheeseburguer and we shared a chocolate-banana crepe.

I can't remember what I did on Wednesday during the day, but I met Cris, Tânia and Zilma at Manuel & Joaquim at night. It raining like crazy, but it was a very nice evening. It was a long time since I've last met Zilma... 2, 3 4 years? She didn't change at all. looking at my old pictures (when I was a teenager or on my early 20's), I realized that I got a bit better. I'm not saying that I was good and got better, on the contrary. That I was weird (huge eyebrows, chubby, careless hair) and now I am improving. I still have a long way to go if I want to be nice, but, well, Brazil is 500 years old and it's still that mess!

During the whole week, I was struggling with the citizenship process. Everything was fine, except for my birth certificate, that wasn't ready. It is still not ready. Lazy people. So, once I couldn't work much on that, I went for lunch with friends. I met Chris on Wednesday, we went for lunch at Delírio Tropical. Yummy, the food there is quite healthy and good. I had a caesar salad and grilled chicken breast.

Time went by soooooooooooooooo fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!