Tuesday, July 18, 2006

After the storm...

Phew! It's over! After a month (maybe more) of hard work, we had a very nice show. The opening was great, some interesting people around, I could speak Portuguese (hurray) and ended the night having a nice dinner at the Indian place across the street. Even the moments with no guests at all were fun, we talked, joked, played. We had a nice time after all, but we are also glad it's over. Now it's time to move on. My next step is to improve the jukebox, fix some details I'm not happy with, make different versions of the patch.

It is also time to start thinking about the dissertation. Two more months and the game is over. Time flies. It's been almost a year. It doesn't look so bad in summer.

I still have no mobile. Tsc, never thought I would be so dependant of one. Anyway, this week this will be sorted out.

Not so many news on my side. I have an interview on Thursday (no celebration, please), I’m going to a show called Fuerzabruta in Camden next Saturday, I’m flying to Greece on the 28th. And July is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!