Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I feel like writing

Now that my most faithful reader is back from Disneyworld (guys, you MUST see the pictures at Eriquinha's fotolog, she is on t-shirts and shorts! Ok, with Minie ears too, but this is just a tiny detail) and she can comment of this blog, I feel like writing more! :-D

Now, I need to do more interesting stuff so I can have interesting things to write, huh? Let me see if I have anything cool to tell. Hmmmm, I do, but I can't! hahahaha Sorry for that! Soon, very soon I will have breaking news to post here. With pictures! Wait and see.

I'm listening to Radiohead now, for two reasons: 1) I can't stand anymore Bee Gees and 'hair-in-the-wind' (I so prefer my own language) kind of music playing inside my head and 2) I'm so depressed I've missed tickets for Radiohead show on May (sick people in this country, they bought everything in 10 minutes, at 9 am in a Saturday! Kill 'em all). I'm thinking about going to the V Festival. 100 quid, quite a lot of money, but it seems to be interesting... Should I stay or should I go?

"He (sic) looks like the real thing, he (sic) tastes like the real thing, my fake Plastic Love (...). If I could be who you want to, all the time". (Fake Plastic Tree) I always want to cry with this music. Not always, only when I am on my pre-period period and thinking bullshit.

I should be depressed here, but I'm talking to Lilian (I don't know why I say Lilian in English and Lili in Portuguese) at MSN and talking so many bullshit (to avoid thinking other kinds of bullshit) that I have to control the volume of the laughter. Two women together, the first topic is men, right? And when you are angry and frustrated it can be even worse. No, we love men, we will never become lesbians, yerk, but it's so funny to put our frustrations out. We have a friend in common that has this habit of exagerating things. For example: if you tell her "well, I don't want to suffer anymore, I want to kiss random people to forget the past", she will transform into "she is so happy now having sex with all those gorgeous guys, big guys, sexy guys, don't want no short dick men, don't, don't, don't...(*)". So, we - Lilian and I - have a plan... It's a secret plan! hahahaha

(*) This is a song from the early 90's, do you remember? "Iny weeny teeny weeny shriveled little short dick man (...) isn't that cute an extra belly button?"! huahuahuahuahua (*sigh* jump from Radiohead to this, what an involution...)

Geez, if I would write everything we talk in this blog...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:52 AM

    HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA OH MY GOODNESS!!! Chris, it's impossible to say something, I cannot stop laughting!!! ahahahahaha Let's keep it going! We deserve some laugh! Miss youuuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After sleeping some hours (went to bed again after 3 am) and reading this post, I realise that it makes no sense to anybody except me and Lilian.

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!