Monday, March 06, 2006

Back in business

Here I am again, after a very weird week. I'm much better now, after taking a powerful medication on Thurday, but I still don't know exactly what has happened. Anyway, let's not waste too much time with that.

Yesterday I saw Good night and good luck. I confess that I didn't undertand a lot of the film. I don't think I even understand the aim of it. I mean, for me, it seems to be a good history very poorly told. My reaction when it endend was "ahm". I think I need to see it again, with subtitles, when I am less tired. I also saw The weather man, which was surprisingly good! In some scenes I laughed so much that I thought that I would never stop laughing. Thank God those scenes where followed by some depressed/serious/sad moments. Camel toe. My life will never be same after this!

Talking about weather, the weather was so great this weekend that we decided to go to Greenwich on Sunday. I've never been there and it is so close to where I live... shame on me. The place is really attractive. Many bookshops selling all books for 2 pounds, the park is lovely, the museums are nice (nothing special, but they have some interesting things and they are warm) and the Royal Observatory (that "little" house on top of the hill) worth the visit. From the top of the hill, we have a cute view from London and its main spots, like St. Paul's Cathedral, the Millenium Dome, Tower Bridge, etc, etc, etc. Besides, it is a pleasant walk too. I bet in summer the place is packed of locals taking their kids for sun bathing and a picnic. I'll be there this summer!

This is the line that divides the east and west hemispheres. Me on the west side, where Brazil is; Cipri on the east side, where Romania is.

I don't know what this is (I was too lazy to look for a guide sign)... but as there was a queue to take picture with it, I assumed that it must be important/useful.

Me happy during photosynthesis. Can you see how beautiful the day was? Behind is Greenwich Park, where the Observatory is.

Well, this was it. No big events on the Sunday, but it was one of my best since I got in London. I can't wait to be able to sleep on the grass on summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!