Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's snowing! :-D Well, kind of...

The snow is nothing like the beautiful white flakes falling from the sky that I've seen in films. Honestly, it took me awhile to figure it was snow and not rain. It seems like... ice; the one used in frozen cocktails. O.K., let's not destroy the magic of my first "snow storm" (the real first one, in January, was a very shy iced rain).


This is St. Johns Station, where I live (I don't live in the station, please). It was snowing really hard when I arrived this morning (ok, 'hard' is not a good word); can you see it? Me neither.

What about this one?! Not really, huh? But it was snowing, I promise!!!

Can you see it now? I spent half an hour on my window taking pictures; I've tried all the options on my camera. I know, I'm not a photographer and my camera is an ordinary one, but if ou try really hard, maybe you will see it! :-(

I'm frustrated, that's it! Gotta go to Russia or New York, where the snow is for real! Hunf!

The film yesterday was really good. Due to communication problems, I had to stay about 20 minutes freezing in Trafalgar Square and my brains were dead and I couldn't lead the group to the cinema. Not to mention that I took my agenda, instead of the A to Z. But, yeah, the film is good. A kind of white "Ray".

Nest week, we are going to see "Good night, and good luck", with George Clooney, Robert Downey Jr. and other famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!